View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 06:16 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I am obsessing about my new therapist who is an optimist. I am already really angry at him. He sent me a joke to make me happy about robert klein doing a joke on a colonoscopy. It got me sad and angry. the therapist might be a f@#king a#$shole. I don't think he gets it and I don't know what to do.
at this stage I don't know if anybody can help me. we are having a session at 11 am today I also have gad so I am already worried about what if I get the virus, what will happen to my cats. I am worried about filling out my new lease. I worried so much when I couldn't find the remote to my ac. I worry that I am going to have constant stomach aches and discomfort from being isolated and all the stress and doing dumb things. I should have never stayed up all night to read a book.
I did feel good when I heard this morning that the latest poll said Biden was ahead by 11 points. I worry so much about this nation.
My former friend hasn't called to apologize and I am positive she won't. I used to speak to hear almost every day. Now I hardly speak to anyone except Marci who comes on Monday and Tuesday for four hours.
My birthday is on Saturday and for years Alice would take me out to dinner.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-21-2020), Dmom3005 (05-21-2020), Waking Light (05-21-2020)