View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 08:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm growing more and more impatient. Anthony's EEG was over a week ago and still NOTHING. I just want to know what is wrong with my kid!!!!!

I've tried to stay by the phone for the last week, because I don't want to miss her call. I figured she would call yesterday because I was unreachable for most of the day... back at the children's hospital, with Jayson this time. He had to be put under anesthesia to have an endoscopy done by his gastroenterologist from his severe reflux. (he said everything looked good and will call us Friday with the results of the biopsies). Anyway, surprise surprise, she didn't call.

AND NOW, I just called the neuro's office (the one that told me to call her when the EEG was done because she wanted to get the results right away) and the secretary said "SHE HASN'T GOTTEN OVER THERE TO READ THEM YET, HOPEFULLY SHE'LL HAVE A CHANCE TO GO OVER THERE THIS WEEKEND"

She said they'll call when they know something. I'm really NOT happy about this!!!! There is nothing I can even do but sit around and WAIT by the phone for even longer. This really makes me PO'ed. Even when she finally gets her butt in gear and goes to the hospital, it will still take more time for the results to be dictated or whatever it is they do. I wanted to tell Anthony's therapists what was going on so we can revise his IEP and Tuesday will be his last day of summer services until school starts in the fall. PLUS, we are LEAVING for vacation the end of next week and will be out of state.

The hospital told me when they did the EEG to call my dr in FIVE DAYS for the results, but that my dr is supposedly faster than that so we would know before the 5 days. YEAH RIGHT!!!
ives6797 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote