View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 11:27 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryjmak View Post
Hi Unbitten...so sorry to hear of your story and unresolved post vaccine side effects. I think my side effects peaked at 3-4 months out. Initially just had mild muscle aches/dizziness but new symptoms started within weeks, nerve pains, ice pick headache pains, thick feeling throat. Of course, extreme Anxiety, panic and depression was part of this journey at the beginning, but has now died down. Had a major panic attack and went to the ER and they took my temp which was 96.7, they had no concern over this.

I did see a Neurologist at 2 months post vaccine. But I went in armed with information I had found on the computer about post vaccine problems. I also did a complete written 'TIMELINE' of the events, my side effects after each shot and ongoing issues. At my initial visit, I handed them a copy of everything so they had it for my record. If I hadn't of done that, I doubt my doc would have had any clue as to what was causing my issues. Physical exam and blood work were normal. Also keeping my composure and not showing any of my anxiety at the visit, he concurred that I most likely have irritation of nerves/muscles from the vaccine. That it could take time to resolve on it's own.

Anyway, best of luck with your Neuro exam...praying all comes out good for you. Don't like to give advise, so just letting you know how I handled my appt with my Neuro given there is so little medical information on our issues.

Keep us updated.
The neurologist ordered a nerve conduction test and it's results showed normal. He told me not to obsess over every small detail about my body and prescribed some anxiety meds. He told me to stop worrying and things will fall in place. I intend to do that for now and wait!
Unbitten is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote