Thread: OT Court TV
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 08:19 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Oh, Sal, it's my main vice. I am completely addicted to CourtTV, with the exception of Cops (HATE THAT SHOW) and "Psychic Detectives" (hate that one too).

I credit OJ and Lorena Bobbitt with getting me through the worst attack I ever had.

Before CourtTV, I read a ton of true crime books and always wished that I could have seen some of the testimony in those trials. Now I can, and it really sheds a lot of light on areas the authors brush past to get on to "the good stuff".

I also used to attend trials in my local court. I was one of those losers who got up every morning and went into the courtroom to observe. It really hit home several years ago when someone I knew was murdered by her husband, it was very disturbing.

I am most fascinated by the mindset that these people somehow reach where it becomes an "answer" to a problem to kill another person. It's illogical in every possible way, yet, their minds somehow get there. ugh.

I love forensics and the associated technology too. It's absolutely astonishing and anyone who thinks he's clever enough to outsmart these armies of well-fortified scientists is just plain stoooooopid!

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote