View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 05:14 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thanks for your replies folks.

Main symptoms at the moment are
  • Pain in arms, almost all the time
  • Altered sensation in right side arm and leg; arm feels like it's tight, and leg feels like im walking with a slight limp, but I'm not. No obvious weakness.
  • Buzzing in right foot - on and off
  • Slight tinnitus in ears
  • Muscle twitching everywhere
  • Increased eye floaters
  • Depression
  • On a few mornings, woke up with dead arms, which felt like a loss of circulation

The surging feeling in my arms only happened for about a few hours over the space of 2 days way back in August last year. I went to bed and woke up with nausea. Things then developed where I'd have symptoms come and go. Then in early December, it all went away. But came back in Feb again this year.

7 years ago I went through a sort of similar period over 3 months, with mainly a constant headache, slight dizziness, brain fog, dead arms when awakening in the morning and general malaise.
Kind of strange how it all happened a month after I had a throat infection, which I assume was glandular fever/mono. Also had periods in between, possibly once every 2-3 years where I would get dizzy.

I don't know what to do, this pandemic situation has put a hold on all investigations. So at the moment I am on amitriptyline, folic acid, multi vitamin and magnesium.
Blueboat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote