Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 08:01 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hey all! So it looks like I forgot to update about scheduling my next sesh. Well, the thing is, that was all fine, but I was worried H overheard me making it. But...

...well it's been a couple of days and H hasn't said anything about therapy. Now, unless he's meaning to somehow sabotage the next one, I don't think he knows. It would also be unlike him to not say anything if he did know. So I'm gonna say I'm clear, but still making a backup.

The weird thing is that H has been uncharacteristically kind this week. I don't mean he's uncapable of kindness or that he isn't kind a lot, but he went the entire week without saying anything bothersome to me...oh, well there was one thing, but we didn't fight about it...yet.

So, you know, it's like hard for me to think of this list of the things that bother me that I want to work on/improve with my therapist, when he's being nice and I'm either forgetting things or feeling that I'm being petty...I do know there are some serious things though, but the fact still remains that I'm worried these things cannot be fixed and that I'm already doing all there is to do to cope/get through them. :unsure:

So yeah. That's basically where I'm at...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-30-2020), Dmom3005 (05-31-2020), mymorgy (05-31-2020), Waking Light (05-31-2020)