Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 09:56 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
Gee

You kind of have to keep a list of things that can happen. And even one of these things is he gets to the point he is not doing anything to make you upset or want to talk to someone because he thinks it will make you stop.

So maybe this time you should work on how to work through things with him being home too. And how you can do your things. When he needs to do his. Because it's for work and that means it's more important or seems to be.

Think outside the box what to work on.

Donna
Thanks Donna! But I'll be honest, I'm a bit confused. A list of things that he's done in the past and will likely do in the future? And you think he thinks I'll stop talking about him if he behaves you mean? (I'm not sure if he knows or thinks that I talk about him, but I get it.)

But I have been working on how to work through things, with him and in the future, with therapist. And I'm completely fine doing my things while he works....so yeah, I'm a little confused. Please clarify. Thanks.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-01-2020), Dmom3005 (05-31-2020), mymorgy (06-01-2020), Waking Light (06-01-2020)