View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 10:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello, my CRPS spread to all limbs and I am pretty sure it is in my gastrointestinal system as well. I gave up trying to be the old me and I am adjusting to this less able me.

I finally accepted that if I want to do anything I have to find a new approach, like in my bathroom, if things are put away in cabinets I will exhaust myself getting them out, using them and putting them away. My husband set up a 3 tiered, wheeled open cart, so I have everything nearby to use seated, while it appalls my sensibilities, so ugly, it has enabled me to do personal things a bit at a time.

I need repeat brain surgery, but I am afraid to move forward, because the first surgery was complicated by a difficult intubation, which I now believe is due to CRPS. I have severe esophageal spasms.

Covid cut into my daily gym habit that included using a recumbent bike & my own aqua PT, plus sauna. It took me 2 years to figure out how to do it.

LDN is my only med. I go for medical botox to deal with the daily headaches. I hope everyone is doing better!
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote