View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 04:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hey all!

well, i clicked on your link, jo*mar, thanks! i was looking at the dimensions of the mouse pad. i need a small one. my current one is 8"x8". i looked at a few mouse pads and the smallest are about 9"x8", but i can slide an inch under my keyboard shelf because the mouse is on a separate shelf that slides under the keyboard shelf. i'm just worried about thickness, but i guess i can cut an inch off the mouse pad if necessary.

agate, i have a small mouse (gaming mouse) and my hand fits around it perfectly. my wrist area rests a bit lower on the mouse pad. my arm is even with the mouse shelf and rests on the arm rest (no wonder they call it that!), of my chair. it's so perfect, as if it were designed for me personally! it doesn't bother me to use the mouse, so i don't know if the gel wrist rest would spoil the alignment of my arm and hand and feel unnatural. now i understand what you meant in your earlier post about trying out a mouse pad for it's feel...lol. i didn't even know there were mouse pads with wrist rests.

things have sure gotten fancy in mouse pad land.....

jeannie
akatc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (06-07-2020)