View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 10:43 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batbite24 View Post
Glad you found us. Hope things go well for you and that what is posted here has been helpful and reassuring.
Thank you for the warm welcome, Batbite. The detailed posts by you and others have really helped me keep some of my symptoms in perspective.

For anyone who may come across this thread in the future, here are some interesting links I've found (you'll probably have to C&P since I can't post links yet).
**administrative edits per NeuroTalk Guidelines**

That second link describes the case of an Australian man who had neurological symptoms following each one of his vaccine injections. For him, they lasted anywhere from 60 minutes to 3 days.

I think some people are just predisposed to nerve and neurological reactions to this vaccine. The vaccine is trying to protect your central nervous system so it makes sense that it could cause symptoms to varying degrees.

For me, I'm predisposed to sciatica. My back hasn't bothered me during this vaccine course, but that predisposition could point to a likelihood of other nerve involvement. My HRIG injection was close to the saphenous nerve so it could very well be inflamed. My three vaccine shots in the deltoid seem to "reignite" that HRIG injection site, and that lasts for a few days. I'm curious to see how I feel after this last vaccine shot when I can go more than a week between shots.

Last edited by Chemar; 06-13-2020 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Please wait until you have reached membership status for linking per our guidelines. Thank you.
Felis Biteus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote