Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 01:28 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Alright, so I'm pretty tired but going to try to give a bit of an update. So it turns out T can see me and re-schedule for me, so i get my Wednesday app instead of Thurs. Thats great, but she could have told me sooner and saved me a lot of headache. Also, I'm just struggling with what we are going to discuss and what I'm going to have to do after. I'm very scared! I'm sorry, but I won't go into details here, but we'll wishes would be appreciated.

Things have been pretty good at home. Still, deep down I'm sad because I feel like I can't be fully honest about my hopes and dreams and honest thoughts and feelings a lot of the time. I do start to share a bit. But like today, for instance...well, let's just say H made a not so funny joke at my expense. I mean to me, at least not in public. Still, if he were to do it in public, people might actually see how stupid he can be sometimes. Sigh!

Anyway, so something promising is happening for me, but it's too early to really talk about it. Still good news though! And I also met my word goal again tonight, so yay again!

WL, if you read this, I actually made it to see B&B again today. Not quite sure what the theme is this week, missed that part, but I kinda wish I could see the conti uation of this one. Ended on a cliffhanger...well, I mean, I guess they all do, maybe, but this was someone plotting something. I want to see what happened next! Hehe
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-17-2020), Dmom3005 (06-16-2020), mymorgy (06-16-2020), Waking Light (06-17-2020)