Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 08:05 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

B&B is Bold and the Beautiful, Donna. I only started watching it seriously like ?last year? Or maybe even just this year. Can't remember!

Well, I did it again. Feeling sick again. Could be the beef (still had some leftover) or the tortilla flour. Thing is, H wanted to finish the perishable items for this, so I made some chicken filling last night for dinner and for lunch today. I ate most of my chicken last night so had half chicken and half beef today. Beef seemed fine, but maybe it was just too too spicey?? I'm not sure. Whatever the case, I feel stupid and also worried because I can't afford to be sick for my appointment tomorrow. I also still need to cook dinner and that's not going to be fun feeling this way, but it needs to be done. I just hope this is all out of my system before tomorrow's appointment and I'm feeling good and confident enough to get through it.

It's also just very possible this is being more aggravated from the IBS anxiety. I mean, I'm very anxious about all of this right now. VERY much so! :/ I'm not sure if I should try to take a clonazepam tablet or take one tomorrow maybe, but I fear this might be a feeling I might have for awhile.

I haven't had but a second to look at my list from therapy and even then, it wasn't a thorough look. But I know of at least one big thing to address, although I just don't see any solutions for this. Am I having doubts that my T will be unable to provide a y solutions? Yes! Because she hasn't done anything like this so far. And that just makes this whole thing turn my stomach. I could say more, but I'm likely just babbling at this point. Hugs!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-17-2020), Dmom3005 (06-16-2020), mymorgy (06-17-2020), Waking Light (06-17-2020)