View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 07:25 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane85 View Post
Atticus, I want to say thank you for posting those links/videos. I was telling my daughter about them and coincidentally she was reading Dr. Greger’s book - How Not To Die. It is sad how doctors are quick to prescribe a medication instead of addressing nutrition with a proper diet, something that is desperately lacking in so many parts of the world.
I too am not diabetic (idiopathic) but decided to give The Whole food plant based diet a try. If it didn’t help my neuropathy at least it might clear an artery or two. After about 3 weeks I have noticed some improvement. Neuropathy is such a fickle disease that I hesitate to even say there’s improvement but so far so good.
Hope you are having continued success. So happy I ran across your post.
Hey Jane 85

I saw a film last night on Netflix that I think you will enjoy. It’s called "What The Health." It promotes a Plant Based Diet and features Michael Gregor amongst others. It’s a film everone should see. As I say its on Netflix but this is a link to a YouTube Version.

What The Health Documentary 2017 HD English Subtitles - YouTube

Next is a hardcore breakdown of sections of the film with scientific evidence/papers to back it up.

Facts — WHAT THE HEALTH

For balance. Here is an article debunking the film:-

Debunking What the Health, the buzzy new documentary that wants you to be vegan - Vox

So glad to see a fellow Plant Based Dieter. I love it and its so easy in Lockdown. I'll post an update of my diet/PN experience soon.

Take care.
Atticus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote