View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 10:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you shellie. I agree that life is full of people who are pessimists and optimists. I am also a firm believer that every one is entield to there own opinion wether we agree with it or not. But what i have a problem with is people who jump to conclusions and start voicing there opinion with out knowing the whole story. I also don't under stand why one can ask a question and not get much help then another one ask the same question and there are all kinds of answers. And i don't think it fare for any of us to judge any one else on here we are here for one reasion and that is to help each other with dealing with tos and and the pain. If that is through sharing what works for one and some times just being there when someone needs to let off steam or a lest that is what i thought this sight was about. Once again this is my opinion and perhaps i should have kept it to my self i certainly don't mean to be rude or sound curule to anyone that is here on this sight. Like i said there have been realy nice people and very helpful info on here. But i think i well just read for now so wish you all well.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote