View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 05:27 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thank you so much. I just got so deeply depressed yesterday and this morning. I hadn't heard from my best friend who also pays my rent. I started catastrophizing and thinking the worse. I finally called her on her line phone and just got her voice message. My anxiety was through the roof. Then I decided to call her cell phone and after a few rings she answered. I told her that I was catastrophizing and imagined her in the hospital with the virus. Since I am bipolar I can get so worried. I asked if she was too busy to write because she is very thoughtful and careful when she writes could next time just send me an email saying later. She said is very healthy especially now that she is a vegetarian and even her blood pressure and sugar is fine.. She had just gone to the doctor's/
The volunteer didn't call me last night. That got me so upset although she had written me that she couldn't call at seven because of the March.I wrote her that she could call at 8 r 9 but she didn't. Today I saw she sent me an email at 10:30 apologizing but that she just got home from the very long march and could she call me today. I had gotten so sad and felt s incredibly lonely. For a while I just wanted to die. I just have to pray more.
love and kisses
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-20-2020), Dmom3005 (06-20-2020), GeeLuv (06-22-2020), Waking Light (06-20-2020)