View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 07:34 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi Neuro Member.....Sorry to hear you have also had issues with the rabies vaccine. Since no one has responded to your post, thought I would do so. I am only 7 months post last vaccine shot. One of my many side effects has been muscle aches both legs from buttocks to ankles since the initial shots began. At times my legs feel very weak. What I have learned from this site, is that everyone has a different timeline for symptoms to completely resolve. While I have improved with some symptoms, the muscle aches continue. There is one person under the name 'Batbite24' that documented her vaccine issues on this site, from her exposure in late 2016. Her first post goes back to early 2017 and she has many updates in this site. She posted having issues similar to yours, leg weakness and paralysis. Her most recent posts indicate a full recovery. So I would recommend you at least view her posts to get an idea of her timeline for recovery. I know that my muscle issues are directly related to the vaccine and may take many more months to resolve fully. I hope this info will help you and pray you and everyone else in the throws of an adverse vaccine reaction have complete and full recovery.
Pryjmak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote