Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 02:09 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Honestly, I'm worried I might have made my stomach worse with the vinegar. I mean, not digestively, but I started getting belly button pains soon after. It could just simply be like a heat rash. And I've had these pains before, but not this much. I haven't had the vinegar since my last post, but I'm thinking next time I'll try it AFTER a meal and see. And also maybe mixes with water, although I kindof enjoy the rush of it pure. Lol

In other news, I've come to the decision to discontinue therapy. I know this may not be popular opinion, but in my experience and given my circumstances, I think that therapy won't help me make the change that I want, but will likely change everything. I don't want everything to change, and considering it all, I'm still pretty happy with my life. So, I hope you can all continue to be understanding. I'm going to try to share more of the positive things in my life. I realize I've said this before and have slipped up, and I'm not promising I will never have negative posts, but I'm going to try to balance the positive that is my real life with what I share here. Make sense!
Thank you all for your continued support!

More good news, I'm almost done with my current writing challenge. I've got 2000 words left to go and hope to finish tomorrow or Saturday the latest. Then I'll take a mini break and start my next challenge (editting) July 1st. I'll probably be pretty preoccupied with that for a bit, so might not keep up with everything, but I'll do my best to check in.

Hugs!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-25-2020), Dmom3005 (06-24-2020), Waking Light (06-24-2020)