View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 11:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin

This may shock you, but I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position.

Attitude is that "single string" that keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there's no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.

Charles R. Swindoll

Our paths are revealed in small increments, just as small as they need to be for our personal comfort and ability to assimilate. It's not possible for us to view everything; however, we can prepare, healing fear, making responsible choices, day by day, moment by moment; what comes to us in the opportunities offered are designed to direct us to higher purpose and identity. We are on the Path of Beauty.

Maria Yraceburu

A cardinal principle of the Spiritual Warrior is: It is not what is happening that is important;

what is important is what you are doing with it. Thus the Spiritual Warrior says, "Regardless of what it looks like, regardless of my perception, I will use everything for my advancement, upliftment, and growth."

John-Roger
LarryLDN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote