View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 01:02 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thank you Pryjmak for responding. I have read all of BatBites posts and it is comforting to read that someone else has gone through this as well and has recovered well. I hope your symptoms will resolve soon as well.

I got in touch with my neurophysiologist and he recommended to repeat the EMG and Nerve Conduction Test, to compare the results with last yearīs results.

I am starting to get really worried again to the point that I cannot focus on work, and am fearing ALS/ MS. The eye floaters since a year, this atrophying feeling in my left thigh, the random muscle jerks in both legs and arms.... and doctors that canīt seem to make a diagnosis based on these symptoms. I am scared that this will progress to something more debilitating, and that I need to take action but I donīt know what.

I have started working out daily to prevent the muscles weakening further.
Did anyone consider removing amalgam fillings? My teeth have been quite painful these last few weeks as well, and am thinking that it could be related to these fillings and the mercury it contains. Does not really help with these toxic neurological symptoms.
Neuro_member is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote