Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 12:28 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I'm not really thinking right now so this is not going to be the best post.

Irony is, I'm about to embark on my writing challenge for July. But my mind is pretty spent on all of that. I think I've also gotten myself involved in too many things right now, but maybe I'm just anxious and tired...i think it will be ok if I focus. I was sad tonight because I didn't know what to do with myself...but I think it was a good thing to separate from the internet for a bit today. I mean, I was kinda lonely, but I also really needed and still need a break...

I guess this long ramble is me reaching out somewhere, but also to let y'all know I will likely be away a lot this month. I need to cut back somewhere. Oh I don't know! I've pretty much been away from here a lot already, so maybe it ought to be somewhere else. I think I might be cutting back on Twitter. Did today and that did seem to help.

I feel so silly right now. Im also pmsing, so that just makes everything more stressful. I felt like I was going to start 5 days ago. Yes, it was early, but now it's time and I still haven't started, but I've had mild cramping. Also, my body is just becoming much. I need to do some toning/weights, but I've just been so ...i dunno! But I just feel like pudding right now. My body, I mean, but chocolate pudding sounds good too! :P

I do feel like sleeping, and it's good because it's time for that. But I'm not gonna want to wake up tomorrow, because I'm super anxious about chatting with my in-laws. Not that they are mean or anything. I just feel stupid and have nothing important to say. Sigh! It's always this way, but it ends up being ok, I guess. Maybe it's just ...oh I just can't shake the critical thoughts of how stupid I am. :/

I know I said I was going to try to be more grateful and complain less...it's just this pms mood! Happens every month and just puts me in a lousy state...but there has been good stuff...im just overwhelmed and spreading myself thin. Focus! Focus! Hocus Pocus! Hahaha

Ok, going to drown out in nonsense now and then sleep.

I'll be back soon enough to remedy this sill post. :P
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-09-2020), Dmom3005 (07-01-2020), mymorgy (07-01-2020), Waking Light (07-01-2020)