View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 06:11 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I think that every morning I will say a prayer for suri. when i did it i felt good and not sad.
kathy whom i fought with called alice the other say. they haven't spoken to each other in a year or two. alice didn't know about the fight. i told alice a lot of the things that kathy did or did not do say and how she also lied. i told alice i was too fragile to deal with her anymore. i told alice that kathy would be very pleasant to her but if she calls please do not talk about me..
i had such a stomach ache last night and this morning. i don't have one now. such a poor quality of life. marci threw out or took a lot of my food. i just don't know what to eat and i am now afraid of food. i am not afraid of coffee or gingerlemon tea. it is great.
my kitty cats have been so super duper-so affectionate and bringing me so much joy. i have never seen this before but after pudge used the litter box she used the top of the box and started cleaning her paws. i am going to call joyce and tell her.
i hope my volunteer calls today. i will write down the name of the website he mentioned. i don't mention that i am bipolar.
the antidepressant kicked in this morning thank God.
bobby
i freaked out last night. my ooma phone stopped working. i unplugged and counted to twenty but it didn't work. same thing happened when i tried it again.i called ooma for help through chat and then the blue light went on again. i was so afraid that it wouldn't be working when the volunteer called me.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-01-2020), Waking Light (07-01-2020)