View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 05:48 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

you are right. that was so unlike robert. he spent almost three hours here. he cleaned my ooma but then it didn't work. he worked on that the last and made one phone work. i told him marci needed to use the phone or she would have to make a trip downtown to get paid. he tried to also help me with my cellphone but my hands were so shaky i couldn't do anything. then he tried to transfer some pictures of danny on to my computer but something wasn't working. finally again he started on making ooma work so i could have use of my phone but marci already left. i was holding danny most of the time. he spent a long time licking my lips and licking my arms. i think he must really like me. in the end i told robert i loved him and he was such a patient genius.he was flattered and told me how compassionate i was because of the emails i sent him. i was so concerned that he was all right. my stomach is still hurting.
fondly
bobby
i finally went to the bank with marci .everybody on the street was wearing a mask. that was the second time i was out since the virus.

Last edited by mymorgy; 07-08-2020 at 06:58 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-08-2020), Waking Light (07-10-2020)