View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 06:45 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I always have trouble sleeping. My nerves are totally shot. first the air conditioner problem, then the phone problem,then the flood and three rugs that need to be cleaned. I am terrified that the super will say they won't pay for the cleaning. then no power for phone, internet and when i turned on the tv another fuse blew so no tv.. somebody unplugged my router and i couldn't again use the internet and phone. somebody also turned off my speakers. eddie plugged in the router and i got back my phone and the internet. i was so greatful to him i insisted he take a tip. he was also the one to check to see if the main plug was in because he said this time it wasn't a fuse. somehow the plug was half out. i don't know why that suddenly happened.eddie came twice so i gave him two tips. i have been swearing so much and using the f word. i am so out of control. my ibs is worse now but i tried ginger supplements and they seem to help the nausea. i don't know what will help the bloating.
i still haven't gotten the signed lease and i have to take money out of my savings which frightens me. .i have been using the ac non stop and a lot of times with the fan. i refuse to take my blood pressure. i am on 2 pills for it but i am afraid it is now sky high. i am too terrified to take it.
pudge has been spending a lot of time with me.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-13-2020), Dmom3005 (07-13-2020), Waking Light (07-13-2020)