View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 04:49 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking Light View Post
Unbelievable, Bobby! Somebody must have a voodoo doll, probably somebody who's jealous of you. At this point I'd get out the vodka. Just kidding. Sort of. What in the world can we do about this? Maybe ask God to cause all voodoo dolls to mysteriously disappear. Also, maybe get a book that teaches how to reverse voodoo curses. Anyway, I sure hope things get better for you. God love you, & I know he does. I am sending wishes filled with hugs & love!
that was so adorable. I spoke with a Rabbi yesterday.
she is so nice and will call me next monday. I asked her what God wants of me and am I being punished. She read to me psalm 91 which I will read and said a beautiful prayer for me and mentioned Suri in it. I told her how I got rid of two long term friends because they were toxic and now I hardly have any friends.
I spoke with the volunteer Aaron later. We talked for an hour. It was so wonderful. He said his wife has talk him so much about kindness and before he was focused on school and getting ahead. He feels a lot of pain because his father is a trump supporter. He said this is our last week but he will call Dorot to see if we can continue talking. i was so flattered. i finally told him i was bipolar. he said visionaries are often mentally ill. wow.
love and kisses
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-14-2020), Waking Light (07-15-2020)