View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 06:28 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have been praying to God every morning. I wake up early every morning with a stomach ache and a lot of fears. My bipolar is getting worse and my spelling is getting worse. I am worried about my ac bill. I am worried about my lease. I worry about what I can eat since my stomach seems to be upset so much. I just ordered a new tea that might help.i am going to try to eat a lot of zucchini. i belong to an ibs forum. so many people have it much worse than i do i worry about the virus and trump getting reelected.i a not watching much tv. Tonite may be the last call from my volunteer aaron. I don't know if Dorot will allow him to keep on calling. he wants to.
i wake up every morning depressed with bad thoughts but then the aplenzin kicks in. i think it is still too soon for the buspar to work.
i am reading another delightful book that i might have read before. i just ordered a joseph campbell book.
bobby

A growing number of studies have demonstrated an age-related decline in the ability to spell words correctly.

— A stroke happens in an instant. And many who survive one report that their brain never works like it once did. But new research shows that these problems with memory and thinking ability keep getting worse for years afterward – and happen faster than normal brain aging.Jul 7, 2015

Last edited by mymorgy; 07-17-2020 at 07:49 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-17-2020), Dmom3005 (07-17-2020), Waking Light (07-17-2020)