View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 05:39 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thank you so much Donna. I think you are right.
I had a really painful realization this morning. My IBS is going to be with me all the time til I die. I am always going to have stomach aches. there is no cure.
I felt so mentally ill this morning. I dreamt about my family. They are all dead and in the dream I was realizing it. I was cast off anyways. I have to turn to God more.
I lost the most precious thing in my life Suri and she really brought me closer to God.
last night my two volunteers called. aaron lectured to me on kant. aaron is so brilliant and kind. it was like having your own professor lecturing to you. afterwards i bought some books. i hope they are not hard reading. i asked him who his favorite person was in history. he still hasn't heard from dorot whether he can keep on calling me. then aleya called. she is so socially concerned and so nice and bright. she sent me an article how trauma may be passed on in the genes. she talked about if true how it would affect the blacks if they already have not gone through enought.
Can We Really Inherit Trauma? - The New York Times
Can We Really Inherit Trauma? - The New York Times
i might call my friend joyce today. she is such a positive and no nonsense person. she told to call her when i felt badly. i usually just call her when the kitties have done something either unusual or funny or if i am worried about their health. she is a cat guru and has helped me so much and gotten most of my kitties from her over the years. i think she likes kitties and doggies much more than people. she was very happily married and her beloved husband died this year.
pudge and abby are such comforts.
fondly,
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-18-2020), Dmom3005 (07-18-2020), Waking Light (07-18-2020)