View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 03:07 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Day 2.

I had something of a setback Saturday. I was making such progress with very little symptoms at all, virtually none in my arms or hands and just awareness of my feet. I've returned to work and not noticed PN at all. A doctor has specifically told me I don't have PN, though I am yet to see a neurologist so remain undiagnosed. Not only had I given up alcohol, I have adopted an optimum diet for health and recovery and exercise programme too.

I recalled Mrs D talking about an occasional drink in a post, triple distilled vodka, purest quality, whilst maintaining good levels of B vitamins. I drank a kale, spinach, brocolli blueberry, strawberry and black grape smoothie before and after a trip to the pub. I was flooded with anti oxidents and multi B Vitamins. I drank a few beers and bang, yesterday my symptoms are all back. Shooting pains, fascillations, numbness, aching. Despair.

So where a doctor cannot tell me I have PN, Stella Artois can!

As Wide-O said earlier in this thread, just telling some random strangers on the internet does help. I read a post elsewhere by some young woman that is utterly heart breaking and realise how lucky I am.

Just got to start again.
Atticus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wide-O (07-20-2020)