View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Flipnout,

I hope we didn't offend you by asking. It's just that when you didn't use the word sympethectomy I didn't quite get it.

That first paragraph is exactly how I am without the symppethectomy. I sleep with a fan in the winter and I cannot stand the heat anymore.

You are blessed to have a good wife to stand by you and help you through it. I lost my husband in Nov. and he spoiled me. He was such a good person and loved me and took care of me no matter what. We all need support.

I know we had some girls on here that had a sympethectomy but for the life of me I can't remember who they were. I am hoping eventually some of them will come on here to talk to you and share their experience.

You still belong here with us though because you have the RSD. I too have had TOS surgery and that's where my RSD started. I am better because of that surgery for the TOS. Dr. Sander's in Denver did my surgery. So we have that in common too.

I don't blame anyone for having anything done they feel might help them. When I first got RSD I wanted them to cut off my right arm. Unfortunetly I knew that wouldn't have done any good after my friend had his right arm cut off in an accident and he still had the same pain I had. Still today there are times when I want parts of me cut off because of the pain being so bad.

Again, I am sorry if I offended you in anyway and I am happy you are here with us.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote