View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 04:41 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have been on it for about two weeks. the lemon and baking soda worked yesterday but now I am beginning to get a stomach ache again. I will try it again as soon as I finish posting. I want to look it up on the internet again to see what it was supposed to do. I think it really helped with the gas. yesterday i was finally comfortable. I was scared to go to the bank because of it being 93.. Marcia told me to hold her hand and that helped big time..what a relief to get that over with.
I am also going to look up how much buspar one can take. I haven't taken my antidepressant yet so I am depressed. I guess I should take that before I do anything else..
love
bobby

Baking soda is one of the best-proven home remedies for constipation. It re-alkalizes the stomach, neutralizes the acids and gives relief from stomach ache. Drink the mixture of one teaspoon of baking soda and quarter cup of lukewarm water to get instant relief.

Lemon juice with warm water helps with digestion and hence, helps regulate natural bowel movement.

buspar-The maximum daily dosage should not exceed 60 mg per day.
i am on 20 a day

Last edited by mymorgy; 07-21-2020 at 05:08 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-21-2020), Dmom3005 (07-21-2020), Waking Light (07-21-2020)