View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 01:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Please no one offended me, do not say sorry I'am not offended in anyway. Did I give that impression? man my spelling is going down hill like my memories, Damn you RSD and TOS I will beat you! spider pig spider pig doing what a spider pig does..LOL got calm down and get myself in a better place can you tell I hate RSD and TOS if it wernt for spider pig LOL yes I'm way out there doing what a spider pig does, or is it harry pigger today? whatever with a roll of my eyes I keep going!

Sorry Im out there, I guess always been and a bit flippn as some already know as I have done some wierd things in the past. Wich I still say SORRY! for the ones that know I try to be positive through all this yet it is hard whe my pain shrink puts reality back in with no cure you know, what are you going to do with your life! YIKES man is she blunt or what, tick tock my brain is so slow I finally tell her my master plain to rule the world, ah heee hee hee couph couph with my spider pig LOL truelly I do love the docotrs I have and do what they want me to do, so I must plan for a life with hope of starting fresh and new like a firend said so I will, stay posative friends thats all we have to try to beat this have you not felt it burn more when you get down or when you think bad thoughts, or even when you start to doubt it burn more and more and then POOF in bed and alone and then on and on, sure it burns now but try to control it after all we are all A type so we know control..just my thoughts I know you may think Im crazy but hey good for you I still love ya MAN or women! my spider pig will handle you LOL!

Iam not crazy just flippnout
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote