View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 12:59 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Chemar: I get your point and I did NOT get deep into this USA Article which to me is pretty much a rag newspaper to begin with, sensationalism personified.

1. We have no idea and will Never know how many hospitals and people were treated with high doses of Vit C and how many may have been Cured from this deadly virus. We hear all the deaths. And if hospitals are continuing to use the Vit C IV's.....we don't know...

2. I've talked to people who believed they probably had the virus back late 2019 and early 2020 and healed themselves at home....probably used a lot of Vit C....

3. Now using the FBI to go to clinics re: Vit C is a hard one to swallow, the FBI is paid to go after hardened criminals and not Vit C using clinics....I think so anyway.....maybe you disagree with this.

4. Linus Pauling would be turning over in his grave if he was experiencing all this nonsense about this miracle of Vit C.

My mind has dug into this USA issue article and this is what I come up with. And still thinking it could all be FAKE info from USA.

Thanks.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote