View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 01:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To every one

Hello my name is flippnout. I have been on these boards for several years I think.....well we know how that goes right.

I have RSD and TOS, man I feel like this is AA nope never had a drinking problem had a friend who did, so I went with him well drove him there. So I have these conditions and I refuse to get down I have been there and feel the negative thoughts and lost feelings make it worse sure I have the pain yet I just want half the pain thank you LOL. I do have my time but I have got to learne to beat it down, we being A types should know how to control this thing, that is why we are A types right.

So I have this WC thing going and SSDI going wich I'm sure others do to, my doc is on my side so thank you docs! I have got to come to terms of finding a new life what to do now! with my life I can no longer work but I can do something like to volunteer so I have to think, I anc start doing ART again paintings wich would be good therapy and I must start to walk more, darn lyrica is making me gain wieght...

I live in the center of the USA and I like it here I wish I knew others here with this,but not many I guess I am treated at a teaching hospital I'm sure one day I will meet some one for talking. Till then I will be here if you dont mind...
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theburasfam (05-01-2020)