View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 07:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Poll Inflammatory conditons, anti-oxidants, resveratrol.

Yeah, I'm unsure which one I took. But for some reason I had been taking Lexapro at the time, and for one reason or another, when I take lexapro, I can barely take a baby aspirin. So now that i've discontinued lexapro. I have found that I can take more drugs or antioxidants that thin the blood - so to speak, and have no ill effects. There is special attention these days to the mixture of high dose resveratrol, that is used with NMN(Niconatimide Mononucleotide) as an anti-aging agent.

I have also been working on other treatments, and it seems like a mixture of a heating pad and this handy little ice roller: has helped and done wonders for the following. My skin, inflammation, my back muscles, neck muscles:
ESARORA ICE ROLLER

It is really like self care, I have also worked on my hygiene, sometimes taking 3 to 4 showers a day(not all of them with soap every single time.) Sometimes just a quick rinse, with a wet rag will do. I also sometimes use a facial purifying mask, they cost anywhere from 2 to 15 bucks, this really helps.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote