View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 12:21 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
  • Daily Routines: Set a daily routine that includes everything from simply waking up and going to bed to work and exercise.
  • Self-Care: Take time to take care of yourself. Have you ever tried a meditation walk?
  • Hobbies: Diving into a hobby can distract you from the stress and boredom that drives you to binge eat or drink. Here are some quick tips on getting a hobby as an adult.
  • Exercise: Get your body moving! Even if it’s tough finding a set time to workout (and it is), there are ways to get in exercise throughout the day — and it adds up!
  • Better Rest: Set up a bedtime routine to help you get the most of your shuteye. For example, research shows there’s an ideal time and temperature for your shower!

I do most of these, but not to the degree that they need to be done or to limit what needs to be limited. lol Like, I could exercise a lil bit more, and the sleep thing has been horrible!! I'm going to bed anywhere from 2am-5am and waking at noon or even 1pm!! Sigh! I should actually log off now and try to settle for a reasonable bedtime tonight...but then there's the anxiety and the meds that have to be taken at...you know what?! It's all just more excuses! sigh!

anyway, I guess you haven't posted a whole lot since I've been away. I hope you're doing better these days. *hugs*
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-27-2020), Dmom3005 (07-27-2020), mymorgy (07-27-2020), Waking Light (07-27-2020)