Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 01:18 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Cool! So, the artist is Tom Delonge. His "new"/current band (with the inspiring lyrics) is Angels and Airwaves, but he became popular (or notorious, as he was quite the little, how do you say it nicely...i can't think of it, so yeah, bit of a potty mouth, but to me, hilarious. :P ) with his former band, Blink 182.

Thanks for the tips, Bizi! I had to mute someone today only because of the amount of posts they make every day, not to mention, i see their posts before I even see the celebs themselves post! I probably clocked in about 1 hour on Twitter today. That's insane! I will probably have to mute others with my other fandoms...yeah, it's so hard! But I keep trying! It just sucks as it takes out time I could spend other places, but more so that it's more difficult to like pause on Twitter, which is basically one long thread (the timeline), as opposed to several shorter threads on a forum. Discord is also frustrating in this way...but I can let that one go by easier than Twitter.

Anyway...so yeah. Obsessed and he's just so damn cute! I watch old videos-the ones when I knew him best, he acted even younger than he was and his voice was so "young" too, then there are the ones even earlier, lol, where he's still a teenager, but he is like a baby in there (ha! Not literally, of course, just by comparison) The irony is that he will always be older than me, but he truly did act and look my age back then. And now, well, hes looking a bit more his age, maturing but still with a great sense of humor...and yet, he's still just so gorgeous, IMO. So like, I mean, it's impossible to forget how much of a crush I used to have as I still kind of do! Lol But the fantasy will still always be him from like 2000-2006ish. Lol Alright, i should stop talking now. :P
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-28-2020), Dmom3005 (07-28-2020), mymorgy (07-28-2020), Waking Light (07-28-2020)