View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 06:20 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i copied and pasted it. I think I realize I really need God's help. Everything seems to be getting harder. I just freaked. Chewy declined my order and I checked Paypal but it was okay so I called Chewy and she entered the order again and it went through. This month's credit card is going to be so awful.
I also have flies and don't know how I got them except for the workman who h briefly opened the terrace door a few times. I just wasted 6 dollars for flies and read on the package that you can only be in the room for four hours. rats. My new phone came. The numbers on the other new phone were too small so that was a waste of 15 dollars. Robert threw out my old phone that actually worked so I didn't have to spend 30 dollars on the new phone. double rats.
pudge didn't sleep with me again. she was back on the computer chair which she seems to love.
I am worried about the storm and hope my terrace doesn't flood again. The building just spent 931 dollars on the rugs after the recent flood.. My computer and phone didn't work for two days.
One of my volunteers didn't call last night. I was so disappointed. I hope he calls on Wednesday. He is so fascinating.and nice.
i guess i will take a bath now. the antidepressant just kicked in.
love
bobby
'
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-04-2020), Dmom3005 (08-04-2020), Waking Light (08-04-2020)