View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 03:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
I said one day that I liked your name, flipnout. That should be my name.

I'm glad you are in councelling. I have been for about 8 years. Like you, I get this ideal in my head that I can rule the world then my Dr. says, Ada, you can't go back to work, you know that. I am hard headed when it comes to giving up.

I try to stay positive. I have 2 Grandson's that I try to keep happy for. That's why I put the happy mood up today. They will be over later and I try not to let them know how I feel. Dustin, my oldest has had to stay with me on the nights I have been throwing up and I hate to make him feel like he has to take care of me. He comes in the bedroom often and asks me if I want or need anything. He wakes me up to ask me how I feel.

Like you said, even if we are happy or sad we still have the pain so it shouldn't matter. I cry when my kids aren't around. I'm private to any of them unless I am in such a shape they see me a mess.

I have my councellor to talk to so I try not to put everything on my kids and grandkids. If I didn't have him, I would be a mess today.

As far as spelling, I use to be very good at spelling. Now, I don't even bother to do spellcheck because I don't have the energy to do it.

I'm glad you have great Drs. We all need them. I love most all of mine that I have now also. My TOS Dr. is great. He emails me all of the time to see how I am. He has been a big help to me with all of my arm and hand problems.

I read a good story in a magazine last week about post and emails. It talked about how one person can say something and another person can take it the wrong way. I try not to do that but sometimes I do and I was worried I'd hurt your feelings. It's just my reading.

Thanks for telling me you were ok with what I said.

Ada

I'm fighting this sucker tooth and nail but my shrink and I are starting to believe that's part of the problem: I need to do a better job of accepting the it while I'm fighting it.

We all have to find what works best for us.
Imahotep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote