Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 12:17 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Oh boy! So a whirlwind of things have been going on, but the gist of it relates to Tom/Blink 182.

So, I was seriously getting into a bad place with my crush/obsession. Luckily, I came to my senses. I'm now only "crushing" in a healthy way, if that makes sense. Like, just aesthetic appeciation-a lot. But I'm not heartbroken over it anymore.

Yea, so I've just been getting acquainted with some of the Blink fandom lately, and reminiscing of good times from the late 90s/early 2000s. I'm still obsessed and enthused, but not crushed...or not too much.

I don't know if I shared this, but I even finished my editing last month! Not a final draft, by any means, but a good stopping point for a bit of a break. So yeah. I can breathe a bit now. But my obsession is taking a lot of time. Ha! Think it's beginning to settle somewhat though. I still need to check my priorities, but ... well, I need to prioritize my eye sight too and general health. So, I still am not able to really keep up here, but I'll at least try to check in when I can. Love and hugs to you all! <3
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-05-2020), Dmom3005 (08-05-2020), mymorgy (08-05-2020), Waking Light (08-05-2020)