View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 07:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smirk Hey!!!!

HEY!!!!

Okay okay I do not mind, it went this way. I just gotta say, i believe that vitamin c can be helpful, but I don't think it could be the only thing that would cure covid. Vaccines are better.

I do look at this dude from Australia who talks about anti-aging supplements, and vitamins/supps in general. He has youtube videos, his name is Brad Stanfield, He does recommend Resveratrol supplements along with NMN. Amongst others. I know caroline is big on the grapeseed extract, but Resveratrol is stronger i believe. I also have begun taking low dose aspirin, and that has helped with the type of inflammation I had. I also think vitamin d is helpful.

I think resveratrol is one of the better ones out there. One website i do hafta look down on is Tom Brady's TB12, as much as I like Tom Brady i must say most of it is snakeoil. He seriously masquerades Vit c and Cherry juice and very low magnesium supplements as a method. And then there is betaglucan i dont know what that is/??

I think I have tried Nacetyl cysteine and that is a way better immune system increaser than most.

I would never trust a homepathic HGH type cream. If it isn't actually HGH, I can't believe it is any effective. I am not on the side of holistic therapy neither am I on the side of the medical community, instead a combination of therapies I think is best!

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote