View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:29 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Anyone else feel like they concuss so easily?

I had my first concussion in my life last March at 22 years old. After that I had two more concussions that year, each 4 months apart. I’ve been living with PCS since.

Around April/May of this year I was starting to make major gains and was feeling more like myself. Then on the 4th of July I jumped off the back of a truck onto grass and jarred my head/neck which brought me wayyy back in progress. I have been going to a chiro and doing vestibular/ocular exercises since.

Last Saturday I was in my moms car and she jerked the car forwards causing my head to hit into the headrest. Since then I have felt the worst I have since last summer. It’s super frustrating to feel like I’m doing everything I should be and the most minor incidents can re-concuss me.

I go to a chiro, get acupuncture, monthly therapeutic massages, ice my neck daily, take all of the recommended supplements, go on daily walks, eat healthy and meditate multiple times a day.

Has anyone had success with getting out of this state of being so vulnerable to new damage?
Mouellette1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote