View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 01:20 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi Battyinthemountains....OMG what a very scary situation with all the bats you have been dealing with. You made the right move to find this site and read about all of us who have gone through turmoil post rabies vaccine. Some much worse than what I have had to deal with. We all initially went through a panic stage and anxiety as well, and our immediate thought process that 'we didn't get the vaccine on time'. And doctors have little to no knowledge of our predicament or how to manage it. When the 'normal side effects occur' we all expected them to resolve within days of the last shot. I like you, had vertigo/light headedness, body aches/mainly leg muscle spasms that progressed to shots of nerve pains from head to toe and a funny/thick throat issue. I am now 9 months post the last injection and while some of the side effects have improved, I con't dealing with mostly buttocks to ankles muscle pain, ice pick head pain and throat issues. I keep reminding myself, it may take over a year or more to have all these disappear. I pray for your full recovery sooner rather than later and that the bat issues in your home also disappears and you and your family go on like before this event even happened. (recommend you read all of Batibite's postings as she too suspected being bitten by a bat) Take care and good luck.
Pryjmak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
battyinthemountains (08-09-2020)