View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 09:36 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Well, I have tried a couple of the Leafside meals - fresh is definitely better but they are not bad for work lunches or those days when you don't have the ingredients or are just too lazy to cook. And, no nasty additives.
Sorry to hear about your setback Atticus but as you said, we live and learn.
I too suspect my PN is the result of too much indulgence. I too am not an alcoholic and quit very easily as soon as I had (through the process of elimination) my light bulb moment. When I had my last glass of wine (a little over a year ago) I didn't have any adverse reaction but just decided to give up drinking in the event it caused and would continue to affect my PN.
Have your symptom improved since your date with Stella?
Don't be hard on yourself. It takes time to adjust to being a non-drinker.
I will, most likely, have to live with PN symptoms for the rest of my life but I am grateful it is PN and not something worse. It's a wake up call.
The plant based diet has been great. I've lost about 8 pounds and am now down to a number I haven't seen in 30 something years. Thanks to you sharing those links, I am seeing those great results!
Celebrate the positive steps you have taken and don't dwell on a slip up. We ALL have them. And enjoy your Six Pack!!
Jane85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (08-16-2020)