Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 10:22 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Oh boy! So weird! Well, I mean, I actually went back to sleep that day,...

But today. I mean, I don't even want to figure out the hours and drag myself down, but I slept at 3am, woke at like Idek 5a? Then slept again from 6:30 to like 8:30am and I'm up now, wide awake! Ready to start the day. Woo hoo!

I don't know what else. Oh, just overly enthusiastic about this band/musicians stuff. Also, I heard from my "lil" bro last night and that just increased my excitement (he just ...just one of my favorite persons. We always have a blast!)

TMI??? v (but it's my honest thoughts and feelings right now)

But I don't know if this is any kind of hypomania or just summer or what. I mean, everyone (it seems) keep convincing me that I don't experience hypomania, because I'm not reckless with money or do drugs or ...well, actually the "passion" stuff was on fire last night, if I'm being completely frank. I mean, it was me. Doesn't help that I'm getting all pumped up by this celebrity crush thing, but is it only that??? I mean... I mean, is it? This did happen one other time, with a different crush... I kinda feel bad that I'm having these crushes in my married life, but at the same time, I don't feel guilty at all anymore. I feel guilty that I don't feel guilty. I feel I kinda need this external stimuli, to be completely honest... gah! I swore to myself I wasn't going to share that, but it is what it is. I need to paint this picture in full, especially since this is maybe one of the first times I've felt this way since knowing you folks (??) I mean, like really in the thick of it. I've had euphoria while on PC, but never this intensity. The difference is, this intensity is like only mental right now. Yesterday, it was physical agitation too... the "passion" kinda relieved that. Wow! Was that ever amazing! (Sorry if tmi)
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-13-2020), Dmom3005 (08-13-2020), mymorgy (08-13-2020), Waking Light (08-13-2020)