View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 11:47 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I've had a few legit ones. One of the worst was by being hammer fisted in my head just once by someone 30 lbs lighter than me and I'm only 150 lbs. It was the only time I'd been attacked in the head and just one blow, yet I had bad symptoms for over a month.

More recent events I'm not as clear if they were concussions. I've hit my head on the doorframe of the car probably at least ten times. And I've hit my head against the wall while bending over to adjust the trash bag in the bin. And I've smashed my forehead into the door while looking through the front door peephole when a stranger was knocking.

And just today I had a scary moment where I was trying to avoid a thorn bush along the side of my family's house as I was turning on the wall hose. In doing so I knocked the side of my hat against the brick wall and I'm not sure if I hit my head - or just my hat. Not even an hour later I was turning off the light in a closet and looking up to grab the string - when I did, I tiled my head back and smashed the back of my head into the closet foorframe. I've had nausea and diarrhea since.
keeponmovin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote