View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 01:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome, Holziab,

Your condition is clearly limiting you considerably and must be difficult to put up with. I wonder if it could be connected with the work you mention doing, involving your right leg and a pedal.

Have you tried a different position, or maybe a different type of chair to sit in? Is there a way you could try resting from that right-leg pedalling for a while, to see if your symptoms go away?

So often back and leg problems can be helped by changing the way we do something routinely.

It sounds to me as if putting a name on your disorder hasn't helped you to find a way to end the symptoms. Maybe it's time to try first one change and then another until you figure out what helps and what doesn't.

It's just my take on it--I've had quite a few problems with sciatica over the years (similar to your symptoms) and have noticed how the position I'm in for sitting, lying down, etc., really matters.

MS diagnosed 1980. Type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, osteopenia.
Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Currently: Glatopa (generic Copaxone), 40mg 3 times/week, 12/16/20 - 3/16/24
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Holziab (08-16-2020)