View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 02:42 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Bore da, good morning Holziab,

What a terrible thing to happen to you. All these awful, symptoms and to lose your own self made business becuase you can't work. It's heartbreaking. I note that you have seen a neurologist but are unhappy with the tentative diagnosis. I note you are from Wales.

The only suggestion I can make is to contact the Senedd, The Welsh Parliament. Recruit a local politician to help you. Explain your position to your local member ( which you can find via the link below) Members of the Senedd are on the whole decent people who don't actually do a lot. They would jump at the chance to help someone like you by writing on your behalf to your neurologist for example. Complaceny is endemic in the Welsh NHS and no consultant will enjoy receiving a letter from a politician. But I can guarantee you and your condition will be taken more seriously. Demand the help you feel you need. For example, another appointment, a second opinion, or further tests or appropriate NHS physical therapy.

In addition you are probably a Sole Trader, there are grants and financial help available for Welsh businesses. Again the Senedd is the place to contact.

Contacting the Senedd

If you find the help you get from your Senedd member is inadequate, write to another member. ( All can be done via email)

You can, in addition email your local London Parliament MP. See link below

Contact an MP or member of the Lords - UK Parliament

Pob hwyl cariad,

Atty
Atticus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (08-17-2020)