View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 06:36 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

hugs to you! I had a stomach ache ad felt so constipated all yesterday. I stayed in bed practically all the time Finally I kept on having diarrhea this morning.. It was so awful. I am having coffee which I don't think I should be having. I am going to try noI had to eat and just have chamomile tea. I should probably have my stomach examined but I am terrified of going to a place to do it because of the virus. Three doctors know about my stomach and constipation issues I told you that one in four americans suffer from stomach issues and it has increased in the past ten years.
the good and bad news is I killed a roach this morning. Pudge slept with me all night. I love my printer and finally sent in a copy of my lease to SCRIE which freezes senior citizens' rents. I just have to send in my absentee application.
I went alone to the bank yesterday to name alice as a beneficiary for a stock. Chase says they don't do it. I am trying to transfer the stock to my brokerage which names Alice as my beneficiary. The bank is two blocks away and yesterday morning I had no trouble walking there and back. The weather was great. I was so proud of myself. I think this means that I will be able to go to my doctors' appointments by myself.
i still haven't gotten the medication my doctor said he would give me and i have't called him. now i don't want it. My friend Paul called a couple of days ago and described what it was like when he sometimes had depression. No way was mine ever severe as his. After talking to him he just reduced mine to sadness. He is such a nice guy. He is happily married. He said for me to call him when I want to and if he is busy he will just call me back. I told him I was afraid to call him because he is busy. He is a lawyer and recruits lawyers..
Yesterday I started the day okay but then had oatmeal and then started having the stomach issues. NO MORE Oatmeal. In the late afternoon I had a little pizza and then that really did me in. I knew not to have the pizza!
Love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-19-2020), Dmom3005 (08-19-2020), Waking Light (08-25-2020)