View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 11:25 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Heart Weekly Update

Hi everyone! I am 3 weeks past my final shot.

As of now my main issues are pain in my left glute near my HRIG injection site, mostly noticeable when sitting or laying down. Central lower back pain, between the shoulder pain, everything is pretty much the same (pins and needles/ numbness, achy joints) I've resorted to taking pain reliever, something I'm not a huge fan of. I will say that my headaches have subsided and my sore throat/lump in throat seems very connected to anxiety, I'm OK and don't notice it unless I have too much time concentrating on swallowing my spit.

I had a couple of days where I could keep some of my anxiety under control, but then it comes back. Some days the thought of vaccine failure consumes me. It's a horrible cycle and I cannot wait to be out of it.

I would love to see a Dr about this, but after reading and rereading this thread I don't know if it'll do any good. Also I live in a very small very rural area and Dr care is sparse, no-one accepting new patients during COVID and they certainly aren't returning calls to be put on a waitlist. If this back pain continues past this week I may seek an Urgent Care or ER. One things for certain, I'm glad my kids have care.

Speaking of my kids... my baby seems to be doing well, no adverse reactions that I have noticed, my 4 year old is too busy to notice any side effects, and my 10 year old often complains of numbness in the legs, but is still on the go!

Well, that's it for this week. I hope to update here weekly while things are flaring.

I hope you're all well and enjoy your weekend.
battyinthemountains is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote