View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 02:08 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi again Battyinthemountains - Sometimes a trip to a neurologist can help alleviate the fears..even though the one I went to was not familiar with adverse side effects of this vaccine. At least he did some physical testing that was negative for anything serious. I went to him with a detailed timeline of my issues from the vaccine. So that helped. Now 9 months post last shot I am dealing with the ongoing side effects but of course, the fear of having rabies is long gone. Keep positive, and keep telling yourself 'this too shall pass'. Take one day at a time, find ways to alleviate the symptoms and you will be just fine. Over the counter meds like Ibuprofen helps with muscle aches and I purchased heating pads to help with nerve pains. Look online for your specific side effects to get more info on how to help control them. Thanks for your updates...you too are helping persons who will be going through the same thing we have. Giving people hope that all will be okay and they are not alone. Have a wonderful weekend.
Pryjmak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
battyinthemountains (08-23-2020)