Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 07:38 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Ok, so i just sent this to my doctor. Is there anything I missed though?? I dunno. It's hard to really recall how I was feeling now that I feel mostly better. :/

Hello Doctor,
So, I'm actually feeling much better today, or rather, since last night, but I've had quite the roller coaster of moods this past week, with one kinda bad day, that followed about a month of a more elevated mood, with much less sleeping (sometimes only 4 hours a night) and not feeling tired, or feeling completely rested after only a short 30 minute nap.
That "bad" day, it was a mix of moods, very awake/alert/disturbed mixed with very dark and depressed thinking.
There are a few triggers, one has seemingly resolved (I hope), but another, I'm struggling to remove myself from. I don't WANT to give it up. I guess I'm hoping that I'll someday be able to manage it better, but it's definitely a make or break thing when it comes to my moods. Actually...I think removing it altogether would make me super depressed.
As I started this note, I'm feeling a lot better right now, but I was so troubled on my "bad day" that I told my parents I would notify you about this. I couldn't hide my feelings completely from H, and he did do his part to try to make me feel better, but he'd never understand or care to understand the full extent of it. (I've tried talking about it with him before) So, that's why I would rather keep this a bit vague right now. Guess I'm just still struggling with a few personal issues.
Ok, well, just a record of this. Unfortunately, that month of elevated moods, I had neglected to track my moods (which I decided I felt was important to keep track of again in my journals), so I'm not 100% sure when moods changed or for how long they lasted, but I still feel that for the majority of the summer, my moods have higher than average (not necessarily complaining), productivity had improved (although I was still focusing a lot of energy on MY tasks, mixed in with the chores), and the need for less sleep (like I was actually waking up early and not even able to go back to sleep a lot).
Thanks for reading. I requested some refills, and I will need those now, but I also realize that I will be seeing you in just a couple of weeks for my appointment. See you soon!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-22-2020), Dmom3005 (08-23-2020), mymorgy (08-22-2020), Waking Light (08-25-2020)